Finance Fundamentals for Startups & SMEs (Aug. 5th)
Money is the lifeblood of every business and understanding the financial metrics of your business is a crucial step you need to take. Being able to speak knowledgeably to your accountant, bank or investors about your company finances will keep you confident in decisions you make and will allow you to better manage your available cash.
This two-session workshop series is designed to help entrepreneurs understand basic financial concepts, build a forecasting model to use in running their businesses and identify key concepts of valuation that apply to their businesses.
The sessions will be quantitatively very intensive & expect to work hard during the session – will be a mix of theory & practical finance related problems via Case Studies. If you’re from a Non-Financial or non-MBA background, this workshop will be extremely invaluable for running your business.
Session 1: Financial Intelligence
- Cash-flow Management Secrets
- How to make smart businesses finance decisions
- Pricing, sales funnel and revenue models
- Raising capital for start-up or growth
- Tax and other Regulatory commitments
Session 2: Understanding the Numbers
- Balance Sheets
- How to analyze your financial statements?
- Cash Flow Statement
- Budgeting – Operating Budgets
- Long-term Forecasting
- Profit/Loss (P/L) Statements
- Burn Rates
- Performance Metrics
- Liquidation Analysis
- Finance Hackpad
- Free- One on One Business Advisory Session
- Free Copy of the book ' The lean Startup by
Date: 5th of August
Venue: 5 Issac John Street, Ikeja GRA Lagos
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
A light breakfast will be provided
Use the form below to reserve a seat or send full name, email address, phone number to email@example.com or 08149052441.